Legal Video and Trial Presentation
Lawyers Media has been created to help educate persons working within the legal industry on the importance of producing quality video for witness preservation and use in trial presentation. Our site is relatively new but the creators behind its content and videos are seasoned litigation support professionals with more than 18 years of experience recording depositions, editing videos, and performing trial presentations. Attorneys, paralegals, and legal video specialist will be able to find information such as the following while visiting our site.
- The quality difference between standard definition and high definition video formats.
- Syncing and editing a video deposition for trial presentation.
- How to setup a courtroom for presenting your case.
- The best apps for iPads and tablets that can help with your case preparation.
- Why using lights when recording a depo or witness interview is important for quality video.
- and much more!
We work diligently to deliver content surrounding information which presents new advancements in technology and welcome discussion from other industry professionals. Contact us now if you’re interested in participating in Lawyers Media discussions or contributing blog content.